CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 28 November 2008

The race is finally over...

YAY!!!


Finally a free person... After days and nights sacrificed (as if) for this finals... it's finally over. But it seems so surreal... I finally finish my pre-uni days. It's just weird! At first it's like, yay! only 7 months course, and then uni!! But nowwww, I'm already missing May Express when it's not even over for 24 hours!!! I'm so gonna miss the teachers there, and the people who I met and got to know there... No one can replace you guys! You guys are the best course mates ever!! WE HAVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH OK!!!!


I'm happy with 4 of my exams, as in I know I did my best, whether or not I did well lies in the hand of the teachers. Haha. :-s Buttttttttttttttttttttttttt, as most of you know I was really upset with my Math paper. I still am!! I know it's over and there's nothing I can do about it, but I feel that I could've done so much better. OMG! I SOUND LIKE A FRIGGING STRAIGHT A's STUDENT!! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!!!


Anyway yea... and I say BULLSHIT to aiming high!!! I swear the pain is SOOOO much bigger and tremendously painful when you know you could've done so much better and yet you know you've screwed up. Trust me, I know...


Ach jaaaa, but it's over... and it feels like a frigging unfinished business you know. I feel like if I were to die today, I'd be stuck in this physical world because of that!! Really!! Deanic was being lame today. He was like, "Ok! Then I'll burn the Math exam for you and you can keep doing and doing until you get so fed up and say arghhhh Deanic!! Stop sending me Math!". Haha... Sighhh...


On the lighter note... I found out that I'm a right-brained person... Which means I tend to be subjective,creative, intuitive and holistic (whatever that means). Haha!! Am I?? Ohh, and I'm an extrovert... and my brain's a female brain... Haha... Should be good right?

1 comments:

Jeffrey said...

same here. right brained.lol.just when I thought I was left brained. =.=!