CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 6 November 2008

20 minutes to midnight...

on a Thursday night...

Haha, haven't been getting much sleep this few nights anyway... Been doing the bloody English report which took me ages to finish. Well, not really.. like a couple of days. Kerja last minute laaaa, what else... Well I finally finished it like few hours ago, and then started studying for maths test tomorrow which will carry 5%. But I stopped already as you can see... Tired la.. got headache!

So, started to suft the net... and then came across my old schoolmate's blog. She was complaining about Physics formulas. Haha. *oops* shouldn't be laughing.. I can't stop thinking how happy I've become after dropping all sciences. LOLZ~ So not a science person... =P Then... I came acrossing another blog with LAKSA and DURIAN pictures!! ARGHHH! I ALSO WANNA EATTTT!!!

huhuhuh... then I realised I haven't ate dinner yet... forgot... 'cause was doing English and straight away study Math.... now hungry... shouldn't have surfed the net... At least I won't be hungry...

Sighhh...

Can't wait for this week to be over!! Then focus on Business exam essay... arghhhh!!!

1 comments:

meesh said...

HI SHALYN ITS MICHELLE CAMERON ~ i found youu hahaha