CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 3 November 2008

My Cover Letter...

Application for 2008 February Batch Scholarship Cover Letter

Sharlyn Teo,
1234, stupid Kelvin grove,
I love Berlinda, CLV 508,
(61)-450617877.

Date: 3rd November, 2008.


Dear Sir (or god knows who is reading):

I am writing to you to be considered for the above Scholarship.
The reason I am applying is because I see this as an excellent opportunity to enrich my education, as well as my personal experience. An achievement in the Scholarship will be a great help to my current financial state.

Enclosed you will find my application form, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and other pertinent information.

Thank you for giving me this chance to apply for the Scholarship. I am looking forward to outshine my peers and to prove myself.


Sincerely,
Sharlyn Teo,
Student of Class XYZ,
Student number: 12345678910
Your School Address,
hahaha road,
School Number 12345678.


PS: This was written by Sam... and I edit abit.. haha..

0 comments: