CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 12 March 2010

MY LAPTOP LIVESSS!!!

I'm out of depression againnn!!! WEEEEEE~~

Who knew my laptop had such an impact huh?!! Haha... I feel so energized and happy now I feel like I can flyyyy!!! BECAUSE MY LAPTOP LIVESSSSS!!!!

I just suddenly couldn't get it to start yesterday afternoon, which was weird, 'coz it was fine in the morning... I was sooooo upset... I didn't know WHAT TO DO! It's my entertainment, my source of communication, and my place to vent out frustration or boredom... OH MY GOD, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME BACK MY LIFE!!

I know I shouldn't rely so much on my laptop... but... it is true... without it... I feel so lost... ahhh... Laptop.. you're my number 1... :) oopsss.. did I say that? TERKANTOI!! Sorry sayang, I still love you... haha...



Oh... My darling laptop... muaks muaks!!

0 comments: