CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 29 March 2010

Exam Emoness

Yahh... Standard bah... LOL! All the regrets come out after exam... "I should have... I shouldn't have..." etc... But... too late! It's OVER!

Went down to Gold Coast during the weekend, the plan was to visit my sick aunt, in the end... But she was too sick for visitors, so I just stayed at my other uncle's house. Say wanna study but I played games, played with the dog, went out on the boat with my cousins, had a dip in the pool, watch ice age 3... But I did study when the guilt came in...

Read all the lecture slides at least twice, did all the homework questions... Even go attempt the practise exam...

I could do the practise exam questions, so confident la go take exam... Check2, sial susah tahap dewa the exam...

Bleahh...

Now emo... I think I can kiss my dean's scholar program goodbye... T.T and what... it's only the 5th week of 2nd year... :(

0 comments: