CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Tuesday 23 March 2010

First Assessment of the Year!

And it's DONE!!

After all the drama involving, I'm soooo glad it's OVER!! I just hope that we manage to get a reasonable mark...

Fuhhh... I think we did well tho... Seeing that we only did the script 4 hours before presenting, and we manage to write a pretty decent dialogue in like an hour and half. My idea bah to do the counselor-adolescent role play... XD Hopefully we'll get marks for creativity... The tutor seem to like it, hopefully he really does...

You know how sometimes the evaluator says, oh yes, you guys did well, and then you expect you did well, but you got like an average only? I really hope that he genuinely liked it...

But it's over... if it was bad, then it's time to pour more effort into my other assessments, if it was good then it'll be a bonus.. :)

Anyways... 30% test on the coming Monday, and a 1300 word (25%) article review dued on the Wednesday... :(

0 comments: