CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 20 March 2010

Busy busy busyyy...

Busy also can still go watch Alice in Wonderland... terok tok ah...

My assignments due dates damn the very kacaks wor... 23rd March group presentation, 29th statistics midsem exam, 31st article review (1300 words)... Gila mau mampus dy... Then still got homework to do in between those assignments!! My holiday will also macam no holiday... why? coz got an essay dued right after holiday... ciracaks btols!

Times like this I wish I don't have to continue studying... I just wanna relax at home in Kuching, with the nice cool fan, with my ASTRO, and my normally available car to bring me around2...

2 tahun gik Sha... then you finish degree... dongiveupdongiveupdongivup!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe! u got an award!!
http://bibieana.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-got-award-p.html