CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Early Stress?

Aiyaaaa... I'm so annoyed thinking about this again... huhhhh~

So bodoh ba... But in a way it was my fault... and there's nothing I can do...

The story goes like this... I enrolled into this course, but then... because I signed on late, there were no more available tutorials that I can attend. So I emailed the course coordinator and ask her whether I can enter another tutorial. The thing was, she kept replying my emails late, but then again, the sign on for this course was kinda last minute also...

Then yesterday she replied me saying, the other option I can offer you is that you do this course next year. Then start la my stress... Coz I already arranged my timetable, and then I already told my manager my availability when I can work... And then I found the Taekwondo club in uni, and I thought I really wanna join...

So anyway... I thought...fine... screw this course, I enter another course and just do this course next sem. Now my timetable is so screwed up... And because I just enrolled into the new course yesterday, I still haven't got the slides for today's lecture... so I wake up for nothing! Aiyaaa... I could have slept for 1 more hour!

Oh wells... We'll see how things go... :(

0 comments: