CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 6 March 2010

Addicted to Vanilla Twillight...

My post got nothing to do with Vanilla Twillight or Owl City... Haha... It's just that, it's my favorite song at the moment... It's on replay over and over and over again on my computer and Ipod... I know laaa... Soon I'll be so sick of the song, but like cannot get it off my mind, 'coz the lyrics is soooo what I feel at the moment...

Anywayyy... haha...

Haven't been updating... I know I very teruk la... XD

Been back in Brisbane for like 1 week dy... cun2 1 week la from today... Still miss home... Before I left pun dah miss... what more to say being here... Counting the days until I can be home again... LOL!! It's like in another 8 months plus... Aahhh!! But have to sabar la... Sacrifice lok, then after that can enjoy... kannn? :)

2nd yearrr... What can I sayyy? It's soooo different than 1st year... 1st year really slack la! I must work harder this year... My friends who were in 2nd year last year was telling me how stress and how much workload they have, but I sik cayak... That's why la me... Now jak realise how much work they have to endure...

Aiyaaaa~~ K laa... enough of me complaining...

Over and OUTTTT!

0 comments: