CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Results are out...

Yeaps.... Purposely checked at 12am... but the uni site was down so I only found out my results at 2am... after two movies - "Harold and Kumar" and "Borat", and a number of shots... Hehhh...
So nervous typing in my student ID and password and waiting for the site to load... I didn't do too bad, I scored my goal... I got GPA of 6... =) Business Law screwed my results la... haih... but I got a 7 for German... which is super happiness... XD

After that... I called Dad... haha.. I know... it was like 12am in Malaysia... woke them up... whoopss... at least it was good news... Parents are happy... which makes me happy... meaning I didn't waste their money and my efforts weren't in vain... =D

On a sadder note.... after that... it was just in time for Michael Jackson's memorial service... Then emo a bit... now also emo.... watching some of the memorial video clips now 'coz I didn't get to watch the whole service last night... too sleepy... It was really touching what Paris said about her dad... to us Michael was the King of Pop or the King that went wacko.. but we forget that he was a wonderful dad to 3 gorgeous children...

Rest in peace, Michael...

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

congrats !!

Eve said...

yay! Kudos! I'm proud of u Shalyn:)

Ya I think his daughter says smt like this 'ever since i was born,he has been the greatest dad you could ever imagine...i just wanted to say that I love him very much' hmmm R.I.P to MJ..