CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 17 July 2009

It started with a movie, and ended with a movie

Before I start this post... Just tell you first... no photos 'coz I lazy get from Bryan... LOL... Sorry Soph, if you're reading this... Time flies, can't believe 2 weeks passed just like that, but it was fun and it'll be something I'll remember...

Soooo... Soph came on 30th of July [I think, I can never remember when they touched down Brisbane]... Arrived in the evening at the humble apartment on 123 Central Ave. Less than few hours later... suddenly got urge to go watch the lastest movie that was released, Transformers. Armed with a jacket and jeans, we walked to the cinema, got our Cold Rock Ice-cream, and watch our movie.

2 weeks later... It ended with a movie.... yup... at 9.50pm on 15th of July... We ended the hols with watching Harry Potter's latest movie. Well, at least Elise and I watched... Bryan and Soph were sleeping... Didn't realised Soph was sleeping but I nudged Bryan a couple of times... Kinda reminds me of my dad. He used to sleep in movies too... Haha...

Oh wells, this is almost the end to the hols... 1 and 1/3 weeks left... and it'll be uni again... I just can't wait for uni... Can't believe I'm saying this... XD

1 comments:

SophiaCeraLee said...

"Fathers" are like that ...no surprise......

Mothers on the other hand pandai cover...

lol