CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 30 July 2009

Missing home...

Ok... Just gonna rant for 1 sec... ARGHHH!!!! IwannagohomeIhateAustraliabitchypeoplearghhhhh!!!!

I miss home where there's no bitchy bus drivers or people-serving-thingy or bitchy people... I know I know... I'm sure we have that too back home... But I rarely meet those people!!!! I miss driving, then you are the ones that bitch about the traffic or the bloody driver who doesn't signal, or the inconsiderate dude who just cut you... at least it isn't any bus driver who had a bad day and decided to pick on you... TUTTUTTUTTTT... but this post wasn't sparked by any bitchy bus drivers... noooo.... just people who are impatient and rude... can't believe you even got a job... arghhh!!!

I can't believe I just stood there while my face got redder and hotter... I should've just walked out... K fine... was my fault... I didn't read... I must make a mental note... like READ BEFORE ENTERING... Subway didn't teach me a lesson... I could've saved money... I walked in ordered... realised I should've ordered something else and save more money... IF I learnt to read first, and IF I was strong enough to resist the temptation of spending money to eat... It wouldn't have happened... Yup... LESSON LEARNT!

Do you wonder why life is so unfair at times? Why the good guys always dies and the bad guys always get away? or how some people who seriously deserve scholarships didn't get them? or how some good people end up poor? and stuff? or you work so hard only to find out you didn't get the promotion you wanted?

I miss home... T.T I wanna go home... At least when if feels like the world's against you, you know that your family's always there at home to make things better... like some stupid joke your sister told you, or something interesting happened in school that your brother told you, or Mum cooked your favourite food, or Dad says let's go out for dinner...

Anyways... I'm ok now... fuh~ I just wanna go home...

2 comments:

SophiaCeraLee said...

hey sha are u okay?
huggs...chill kay ....
dont let rude ppl get on your nerves, just dont allow it to.
They should feel guilty being rude n all.
Huggies!

Jeffrey said...

woahhh...what happened? aiks.annoying people. fuu.I hate such ppl as well.