CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 12 June 2009

exams, I hate you...

Sorry, haven't been updating...

I don't know what am I doing here either... supposed to be studying... got an exam which is worth 60%!! tomorrow, and what am I doing? Facebook, and blogging... WTH...

Just wanna say, I'll be back soon... I hope!! Exams starts tomorrow and end exactly a week later which is the 20th of June...

Scaryyyy~~

June's zipping past fast fast fast!!! Which is good... 5 months to become 4 months... Can't wait to be back... exams first, and then whole semester, and exams, and home here i come... dammit, still long time to go... -.-

I hope my mum gets the Brazil thing, and let's all hope I am able to convince her that I can follow her...

which means, I can't ever screw up this exam...

arghh..

0 comments: