CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 21 June 2009

What I've been up to...

First of all, sorry for not updating in a while... Exams just ended for me yesterday!! =) It's amazing how the first semester of uni is over! It's just C-R-A-Z-Y!! 5 more months, and first year's over!! I know I sound so happy, I think I'm just relieved it's done... Haha, talk to me on Friday night and on Saturday and I'd be freaked out/panicky/depressed... LOL...

I have no idea how I did in the exams, so don't ask... I don't know what to expect either, so it's just wait and see for me as well...

Sooo... What have I been up to??

Haha... obviously lectures...

In my psychology lecture, with Associate Prof John Mclean.

It doesn't look like heaps of people there, but I was sitting basically in the middle of the lecture theater...

Then I was studyinggg... LOL... yeahh... with all important stuffs.... water, Ipod, n handphones...

if you're interested, that's my Business Law textbook... probably that's why I didn't do that well in the exam... with the technology thingys all around me... Hehhh..

Then.... I battled it out on Sunday, the day after my Business Law exam... I cooked chicken rice... LOL... 'coz 1. I was craving it... 2. I just suddenly felt like cooking... 3. well that's just about it I guess... ohh, right!! Timothy taught me how to cook it from scratch... haha.. yeahh... that's about it....

voila~~ my chicken rice.

Yup.. it doesn't look nice I know... LOL~ Not bad la for a first time... right?? =D

Anywayyy... it's off to the Gold Coast for me tomorrow... XD

0 comments: