CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 26 April 2010

Black out....

Haha!!

Just something stupid that happened that I so have to share....

There was a black out just now.. and I felt like updating my Facebook status... since my laptop cannot be switched on due to no power, I decided to use my iPod... typed in "what a great time to get a blackout" - I was being sarcastic by the way - then the page cannot load... then I remembered, of course! We didn't have Internet, 'coz the modem wasn't working, 'coz there was no electricity... *hits head on the wall*

And then... my housemates and I wanted to light candles for light... halfway lighting, the fire burnt too fast and Hui Quan dropped the burning paper thingy on the floor... and then there were so much smoke after we stepped on the burning thing.. and guess what?

Yup, the bloody fire alarm went off... Hui Quan who lived with me in Kelvin Grove student apartments before and I panicked and started trying to get the alarm to stop ringing... At Kelvin Grove, the alarm is hooked to the fire departments, so when it rings, if you don't stop it, the fire engines will come and there's a AUD900 fine if it's a false alarm... Wahhhh... we went crazy... Esther tried to press the reset button or something, but we all were too short to reach the bloody alarm.. and so my damp cloth wouldn't do anything to help to.. so I started waving the cloth at the alarm thing, to get the smoke away.... I probably looked like an idiot 'coz Esther laughed... and then the alarm stopped...

The two of us were so shaken... Hui Quan and I, I mean... my hands were shaking from the drama.... and Esther kept laughing like anything... Idiot... lols...

But I must admit.. it was kinda funny... haha... and thank God the lights came back on!! :)

0 comments: