CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 18 December 2008

Touch Down Kuching Airport

Oops, I know I'm supposed to blog about my Gold Coast trip. LOL! Sowiiii... When I wasn't emo I didn't have time so that's why no post. I thought I wanted to post some pictures but I realised that I didn't have any good photo, so that's out of the question. But there wasn't much that I did there... Just the normal stuff like, swim in the sea, shopping, go to the theme parks, visit cousins... That's all... Anyway, when I do feel like blogging I'll blog about it. LOL! If I remember.

Anywayyy, back in Kuching... Met up with Ian, Eric, Bibie, Tim, Deb, Irwin and Ollie. Semua mature dah ehhh.. lol... sik berubah lansung~~ LOL! In less than 24 hours being home I went out to the movies, car ride around Kuching... Then lepak again at night at Hijau. No pictures 'coz forgot my camera. Whoops, have to wait until Deb and Ollie post the pics on Facebook.

Ok... I better stop, it's 12am here already and I need to wake up early to send my sis and bro to music school. Sial~~ Start of the days of me becoming driver... Aiyahh, hopefully I still remember how to drive manual car. =P

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Welcome back !! Woootsss.

ShaLyN said...

hahahaha.... thanks thanks...