CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 8 December 2008

The bloody results are out....

Sighhhh.... I didn't get the results I wanted to get... It's so frustrating when everyone else you know got like a G.P.A of 7 and all I got was a crappy G.P.A *.*. Yes, it is censored to save your all of the patheticness of my crappy results. You'll thank me for not disclosing it because you'll cry tears of sorrow and will wallow in Sharlene-pitiness. Yup...

But everyone's telling me I did my best, and I should be happy for my results... yes, it's true... I could've gotten worst, but... I wanted to do better.... I'm not happy. Full-stop! I know I'm actually drowning my sorry butt in self pity but my head's full of what-ifs. If only I knew... I would've studied more, I would've been more serious, I would've concentrated more... bahhh... but it's all too late now... Bloody shit...

I am sad... Sad is bad... sighhh... Just what I need to ruin my holidays... I was so happy today... sighh... was... past tense...

Okayyy... I should really stop aye... Probably annoying you guys... Quite surprised you actually read until here... I guess I'm lucky I'm in Gold Coast now... At least I won't be sad for long... The swim in the ocean was relieving... the huge dinner was fulfilling... perhaps it is because of these God knew I won't be going into depression...

Sighhh.... I MUST WORK HARD FOR UNI!!! This is a lesson for me... I hope I won't forget this. This hurt me worst than a hundred daggers piercing through my broken heart... more than a million lorikeets' sharp claws digging painfully into my bare skin... more than the saltiest ocean water burning your huge fresh cut...

Don't worry... I'll get better... I hope...


PS: Will blog the Gold Coast trip as soon as I'm in the mood...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

xia lah sharlynnn having fun @ gold coast now ar! VERY SLACK HOR

Got misss meee or nottt?!?! or swim too much forgot who am i liao kakaka dun too hardcore swim till reach malaysia hor careful got shark arh *woooo~~ttt very coo~~lldd joke*

Anywaiii IES result onliii dun haf to be sad lah IES is juz a stepping stone to uni dun need to treat it too seriously. Actualii hor I think lah studying is not about result lah... is about you got learn someting off from there or not, result indicates nothing (Note**!! I say this not because my result always very bad hor!) Ya like that loh, so next semester better learn some useful skills and oso next sem than is the start of ur major battles, so ganbatte dun give up, keep going!

Oh ya my tiger wants to ask ur stupid Tigger got miss him or not Rawwwrr!!! Hahaha first time leave comment type so long liao better stop if not pple tot I the one writting blog.

ENJOY UR HOLIDAY! ROARRR

-Master Tiger

ShaLyN said...

SAMMM!!! OMG!!!! I miss u so much... and ur cute Tiger too!! Hahaha... oh, BTW hor... my Tigger not stupid lor.. read book one ler.. not like your Tiger.. eye also 1 come out liaw. hahaha... anyway. thanks... feeling better dy actually...

huiquan said...

Cheer up love! Well, hope you enjoyed your grad-dy today! HAHA. You looked awesome and the whole thing was fantastic as well. You should be proud of yourself! :)

You've worked hard to come so far, don't let a little setback like this pull you back cos its not up to your own standard. I'm not going to tell you to be thankful as compared to others, but we learn from mistakes and thrive on them. So, I made my mistakes, and so did everyone. What is important is we learn from them and make them into the steps that pave our way into a much more brighter and luminous one ahead in life:)

Kudos to you, my friend. You have done well!

Eve said...

shalyn..
dont be sad although i know it is impossible,i went thru this for countless times T.T
just bear in ur mind,never give up and yeah,do ur very berry best for ur uni!!!!!!!!!!!
yo shalyn, cant wait for u to come back!
laksa?teh c peng?kolok mee?
hiaks hiaks enjoy ur trip to gold coast *jelesnya*

Jeffrey said...

Ngaiti..go gold coast somemore..so fun .. how's holidays?
must be darn free..isshh...shud have tagged you la... hahahaa...