CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 3 December 2008

A day of nothing but shopping...

I know to some this is heaven, but today... I was already tired even before I went out!! We walked around DFO like from 11am something all the way to 5pm something!! But it was really really enjoyable 'coz of the wonderful people I hang out with today. Thank you guys!!

On the other hand, still waiting for results... somehow I have this feeling that they don't wanna tell us until graduation. So agonizing... but at least it's better... mood's not spoilt yet. LOL! I really hope I do well even thought I know I don't deserve good results. Regrets, but nothing can be done.. it's over... sadness~

Then the hunt for accommodation next year. Sooooo agonizing and stressful!! Who would've thought just renting a place can be so hard!! In the movies they always get to have really nice houses without hassle... why is it so hard here in Brisbane!! Annoying~~

Dear God, please do help us... =(

1 comments:

Eve said...

Hunting for house?Hmm?u moving next yr?shalyn fyi i'll gaining my independence in 48hours!!*high*