CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 26 January 2008

Yeah, back home in Kuching...

Believe it or not, 2 days after touching down in KL and I got sick as in flu and stuff. 2 weeks after I got home, I got food poisoning. OMG!! I don't wanna think what will happen in 2 months time! ~swt~

Yeah, I went straight into school after 1 day rest. It was pretty much okay, but stressful. Don't look at me like that, I know I got home only 2 weeks ago, but that time's enough to make me stress ok. Tests and quiz seems to take part every week, and teachers tend to give us piles and piles of homework. Stop looking at me like that, I DO do my homework okay... =P

Sorry, I haven't had time to meet up with you guys. Time flies! even when I'm back home... LOL... My room's still in a mess as in my cupboard's empty, my suitcase is still full.

I hope I'm well enough to go attend the theory thing tomorrow. Apparently the Malaysian road goverment wnat to kill us with 5 hours of boredom. I hope I survive it with my upset stomach. sighhhh... pray for me. heheee... thx in advance.

Ok, i gotta stop. Just drop by here in case you guys thought I got lost on the way flying to Kuching. Haha!!

0 comments: