CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 6 November 2011

Breakfast Destress

Woke up super early today, for church and for extra motivation, to try a new breakfast time nearby.

Not sure why it never occurred to me to try it out before, and I've been living here like what... 1 year plus??!

Anyways, so my sister and I walked in The Newsroom Cafe which had a really nice and friendly atmosphere.

The staff was super friendly as well...

Although it was a bit pricy and because we sat down already we paiseh to go out, we finally made up our minds, and I ordered...

Grandma's Mushrooms and an Ice Coffee...

IT WAS SOOO GOOD!!

Really healthy, and yummehhh!!

No regrets!

Definitely would visit a second time when got extra cash to spend...

:)