CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 21 November 2011

ARGH!!~!

I hate it when you start off a day good and it ends bad...

Spoils your mood and your day...

ARGHHH!

so... I lost 2 free tickets.. no idea where the f they went...

lost $10 from my register, I have NO IDEA where it went either...

f*kin customers like.. one was like... I'll have a regular please.. paid and everything when I gave her the food she's like oh it's too small, I want a large one now... like WTF...

and another... came in like 15 minutes before we closed and like demanded how come we don't have food left.. like wtf... it's quarter to 10pm.. the question is, WHY ARE YOU BUYING A BUCKET MEAL AT 10PM?!!

arghhhh!!!

:'(

1 comments:

Ida said...

Sounds bad :(