CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 11 September 2009

What I did on 26/06/09...

Seriously??
Nothing much... Didn't wanna celebrate la actually... but having good friends that I have, I had a teeny weeny "celebration"... :)

Ya, that's my psychology notes if you're wondering... I studied k... LOL!! Just 'cause the next day we had to discuss during tutorials... hardworking kannn? *XD*
Kenak paksa minum VB... People dah buy ba... so cannot reject... hehe...

My birthday cake that was baked by Hui Quan and Esther... Thanks girls... It was delicious... :) I think I ate half of it... Not on the night la... haha.. Gila ka...



Cun or not? Hehe... our food buzzer thingy... cun-cun got 26 also...



And then.... kena paksa minum 3 shot... the first one was... the name was sounded vulgar I can't remember what's it called... the second one was absinth... yes, the green fairy punya drink... and the last one was tequila...

Still ok after that.. XD managed to take the ferry and then the bus home....

Sorry not much stories la... No mood mok write panjang2... anyway, pictures tell a million words kan? :P



4 comments:

SophiaCeraLee said...

YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY CAKE!

I WANT!!!!!!
M&Ms sumore!!!!!!
MOIST CHOC sumore!!!!!

Why tak save some for meeee???
=(

KK learn how to make k. Im coming to Aussie to eat that cake =)

Happy Birthday again dear =)
HAPPY BELATED......xxox

Siao Kia said...

Err...ur psychology notes...I see some handwritting beside it. U copy the notes on the table?

Stacey said...

Hey Sharlene^^ nice background~love that blue!!!

your hair looks gorgeous in the birthday photos! long and sleek~~~*envy you* heehee

ShaLyN said...

Soph: don talk2... come here nowww!! :P haha..

Sem: haha.. nooo, that's on another paper la... lols!!

Stacey: Weeee~~ You found me! LOL! Thanks for the compliments! yeah, i love my background too!hehe... ermm, my hair's too long.. gonna cut it when i go back.. :D