CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 17 August 2009

Reason I Live...

Haha... Yea, it's a Hillsong United song... Which got stuck in my head whole morning...

Jesus You are the reason I live...

Which is very true... Don't you just find Him so awesome?? In last Friday's Assumption Vigil, the Archbishop reminded us to be thankful for everyone who we take granted of. Mother Mary, God, Jesus, our parents, our family, our friends... How many times we don't express our gratitude for these amazing people?

It just hit me... How many times when I was down, or that close to giving up... He was always ALWAYS there... Sometimes I remember to say thanks, sometimes I don't even remember... How many other people would patiently wait for you, how many other people would still love you unconditionally, how many people would still do anything in the world to help you... eventhough you forgot who was behind all that?

What I realised it that, God won't give you things straight away, you need to work hard to earn it... and when you least expect it, He'll shower His blessings upon you... So to all of you out there who has doubts, don't give up... Continue to work hard and continue to pray...

Dearest Father, for all the amazing things that You showered upon me, with all my heart I thank You... Thank You for loving me... Thank You for giving up Your life in the cross for me, Father... Thank You for giving me the best parents here on earth... Thank You for giving me my lovely siblings... Thank You for giving me such a wonder family... Thank You for giving me a loyal and loving bf... Thank You for those little people I can trust as friends... Most of all Lord, thank You...