CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 3 April 2008

Oh... I'm going.

Scary how things fly so fast....

I'm going... Hopefully I have more things to blog about. Haha. But for now... ain't much happening you know...

Right.. So I got aceepted into this Uni in Australia. I dunno why I want to go there so much... it's just like... I dunno... seriously. Like God made everything happen and I'm just following the current.

Right now, enjoying my few weeks of holidays. Doing stuff I wanted to do ever since I came back... READING. Haha. I thought I lost my touch of fast reading, but I got it back. Hehe. OMG, I was so scared!!! But it came back after all. Now I have to write more, 'coz I think I'll forgetting how to spell. My English is so crappy now it's scary!! Oh, I might have to take an English exam... apparently my GCE A1 English might not be good enough. o.O damn, why now?? after I lost most my English... crap!

1 comments:

Jeffrey said...

lol..cool...
goin off soon?