CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 27 March 2008

To go or not to go??

I wanna leave.... always wanted to... and then... suddenly something happens... I don't wanna go anymore... but I do... but I don't... I hate it when something happens and then you feel like you don't want to leave anymore.

Sigh... Might be leaving Kuching again... soon. I want to... I'm really sick of !@##$@#$#$#$ but so many happening stuff are gonna happen.
1. my friend from Japan might be visiting
2. my class is going to a cool school trip to a cave. (LOL, doesn't sound cool but wadever)
3. I made new friends...
4. I think I've attached myself to Lodge already...

Sigh... but if I stay here I don't think I can meet any University requirements... 'coz I'm just too... FINE!! i won't say it... Melvin will hit me on the head if I say this again. Haha. I'm just not a science based student... I think... Well, at least I feel that way. And if I go there it'll be a new start (I always say this, don't I?), new subjects!! (no more science!!), and guaranteed placement in UQ, a uni I wanna study in for psychology.

Sadness... But something happened this week... and now I don't feel like leaving... 'coz I got to know you guys so much more now... sadness... and we grew closer.... and it sucks leaving newly found friends...

But I wanna go.... but I don't... Actually I do... but I dunno!!

Anyway, not time to do decisions anyway.... not yet accepted anyway. til then, still have to bare with science. =(

0 comments: