CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 26 October 2007

Reminiscing my past 8 months here.

Haha... Time really flies if you think about it... I have been here for about 8 months and a week plus? It's scary when you think how fast that is! And like in a blick of an eye, I'll be back home with everything I left for the year. But do I really want to go home?? I'll have to say, yeaaaaanooo... I want to stay here longer, but I miss my family and friends. Haha! Shit, the whole mix feelings thing is coming back again! The happiness and sadness of embarking a journey to Germany, and now, I have the same problem about going home!

Na ja... yerrr, I tengah jiwang (full of emotions) now... Listening now to Ryan Cabrera's I'll remember you. Ach ja... LOL! Anyone got the song can send to me?

I remember the first day in Germany, the gray winter skies, and sleeping in the car on the way home... and trying to tell the difference between normal houses and shops, haha, yeah I did have that problem, stop laughing!! And then to the first day of school... Meeting my good good good friend, Gianna, for the first time... and then remembering this guy whose eyes were soooo... wow!! whose name I won't say here =P and the other guy, Tim who kept pranking me, and giving me such heart attack!! and Thomas and Robert singing in class... and the whole group of friends, Gianna, Jenny, Thomas and Robert trying to teach me the German 'R'... and then yeah... suddenly having homesickness out of nowhere, and then suddenly being able to speak in German??? Haha! I didn't notice when I first started being able to communicate in German.

All I wanna say is that... to all of you who made my exchange year so great, thanks and I love you guys sooooo much!!!! Haha, as if my exchange year ending already!! Still got 2 months plus!!! Noooooooooooo.......

1 comments:

Kel92 said...

haha.. yeah.. time really does fly fast... wow... didnt notice that u have two months left till u pointed it out O__o"