CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 29 October 2007

Long time ago pictures from Sweden

Like you all know, I was in Sweden during my Summer hols... And that was like ages ago... but i just got the pics from my host dad's cam. WAKAKAKA! I curi it! No lah, actually I asked for the other pictures, and then i saw the Sweden pictures so I decided to take them also. Haha!

Sweden is soooo beautiful! From when the sun rises until it sets! But when I was there, it was as if there were no nights 'coz at about 04.00 the sun starts to rise and it's not really dark yet at 24.00. Soooo....


Sun rising in beautiful Sweden.... makes me wonder how the heck did I get homesick there...


About 100m from our house, there was a really huge lake, so we went kayaking...


In one of our rides, we saw 2 baby foxes... This is one of them... and then it swam right past our kayak! Not many people seen wild foxes swimming across the river before! We count ourselves lucky!

Look at the beautiful untouch nature!! So calm and peaceful....


But then two weeks of.... ya, ulu-ness.... What do we do to past the time besides kayaking and Moose spotting and er... sleeping... We DRINK! LOL! Ok, after two weeks right, the cans were more than that... we even made it into 3-D. Hehe...

And then we think we are super people, and go swimming in frigging icy cold water! I'm not exaggerating okie.... It was frigging 17°!!! But i bet it was colder than that!

Ach, here comes the sun set...
So yeah.... I don't have any more photos to show about Sweden.... I mean, there are but I'm too lazy to upload them here. Haha!

2 comments:

Kel92 said...

wa... Sweden oso got ULU place ar?

ShaLyN said...

Adui.. most of Sweden is ulu wad... =P I was there for my summer hols, and the next town was like 19km away!!!