CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 11 May 2012

Father Noel Hanrahan

I just found out news that my childhood parish priest, Father Noel Hanrahan's cancer has relapse and he may not even make it.

Father Hanrahan is and always will be my favourite priest. He made going to church so enjoyable, and I always looked forward to seeing him. He always had a smile on his face and I always thought I could see God's love and peace radiating from him.

I was sad many many years ago when he left Kuching to go back to him birth land, Ireland. But when he came back, about 5-6 years ago now, he could still remember me as the little girl with her sister always sitting at the front row. I was so happy! Haha, he probably remembered because we were always late for church. >.<

I feel so sad to hear that he is sick and may not even make it. Father Hanrahan, you are such an inspiration and a miracle! Know that you have touched so many people's hearts, and are loved and that we miss you! Whatever God's plan for you is, I'll pray that He will work a miracle for you. Amen.

(source: http://borneopedia.com/2010/10/02/time-to-shepherd-the-flock/)

0 comments: