CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 16 October 2011

Spring!!

Spring is here!! That means, pretty flowers, shorts season again!! nice day out to the beaches...

But it also means birds nesting season... Right after I took this picture, I got swiped by a minor bird! I swear Aussie birds are ferocious! And I'm not even exaggerating!!!! :S

It also means that, you may get nice sunny weather in the morning, and rain, storm and hail in the afternoon, and then the sun comes up again in the evening!

Which means that, it's the flu season as well! :(

So far 5 people have told me to drink whiskey to sooth my cough! When I first heard, I thought my friend was pulling my leg! Turns out no!! Apparently this remedy is known worldwide! Africa, France, Germany, Australia...

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS BEFORE?!!

*runs to the nearest bottle shop to buy a bottle of whiskey*

>.<

1 comments:

Helena said...

"I love this post. I follow you.. Follow me if you like my blog