CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 4 July 2010

Ke$ha Wannabe...

THIS DUDE IS SO F AWESOME!!!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!



source: YouTube

I mean.... throwing his drum sticks and CATCHING THEM!! and playing on beat again?!! Don't you agree this dude is awesome?!!

Which reminds me of a post I meant to post like million years ago... but I had to study, then I had exams, then I had the party... and then I had to move out.... and then I had to load the photos into my computer... so finally!! Everything is done... this video, actually the song reminded me to do this post!

So during the Gawai feast with my friends, Bryan and I had this thirst for more whisky, so we ran to the BWS in front of my place to get Jack Daniels... But we never got to drink it... and I kinda just left it on my side table for safe keeping...

It wasn't until the next day I realised what it looked like...

I swear I didn't planned it!!!

I FEEL SO KE$HA!!!! A bottle of Jack next to my toothbrush!!! HAHAA!!

And in case you guys were wondering...

NO I DID NOT BRUSH MY TEETH WITH A BOTTLE OF JACK!!!

0 comments: