CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Jobless = Depression

LOL... k... maybe not...

I know if I complain, you guys will say I haven't been sending out enough resumes... If I say I lazy, then it's my fault... So I won't comlain and lament about it... This is depressing... Monday come quick! Then I won't have time to think so much...

Sorry about the lack of photos in my blog... I'm being really lazy to update stuff... LOL... I wanted to do another video... but then I didn't know where all the time went... I better start on my last 2 books, they are dued soon... Bloody expensive the library fines here...

Ok... will stop here... hehhh... will try to upload photos as soon as posible... XD

3 comments:

renaye said...

i was jobless before for 8 months despite sending out resumes tirelessly and yet no luck. so i won't say u r lazy or what, it's just the right job hasn't show up for u. god knows what's best for u.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

ShaLyN said...

Hi Renaye,
Thanks... Yeaa, I guess... It's just... running around the city asking and asking and putting my resume at every single place and no one calls... it's just tiring... Oh wells... Uni has started... Time to take my mind of joblessness and focus on uni I guess... =)

Shalyn

Feeqa said...

Are you looking for like a permanent Arbeit für nach graduation or just for part time as student?